Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ah, too tight!

For the first time in what seems like FOREVER I made myself a protein shake for breakfast. I mixed the following up in my trusty ol' Magic Bullet:

  • 1 1/2 scoops of Designer Whey Chocolate Peanut Caramel protein powder
  • 1/2 cup light Silk chocolate milk
  • 1 teaspoon reduced fat peanut butter

The problem was...I couldn't keep it down. My Doc stays to use such a small amount of liquid to keep it thick, thus keeping you full, but it was too thick for me to pass.

I was sipping it on my way to work and had to pull over part way there because I was about to lose it. I gave it a little time and then starting sipping again...even slower and it was OK, but a little uncomfy.

I am always SO tight in the mornings. Do any of you have this problem?

1 comments:

jennyr1222 said...

Yep! I can't eat anything until about 11am. I have an iced coffee in the morning which usually tides me over until I have a protein bar at around 11am. It's crazy!