Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Balls!

Protein balls, that is.
Protein shakes have always been hard for me to do, so I've looked into other ways to get my protein powder in. The latest discovery, Protein Balls.
I halved the recipe since it was my first try and they turned out pretty good, although a bit drier than the ones in their picture.
Protein Peanut Butter Balls

2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder

1/4 cup honey

3/4 cup raw oats

1 cup peanut butter

Mix all these ingredients in a large bowl.

Form into small 1" balls and place on a baking sheet.

Place in oven at 375 degrees for 5-10 minutes.

Any other ideas?

1 comments:

TJ said...

The worldaccordingtoeggface has some great recipes for protein: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/.

There are recipes for protein ice cream, donuts, cakes, as well as some great sounding protein shakes. Most of the those are sliders, but she has a lot of other protien rich ideas. Also for me after a long run I like something easy like a protien bar - Power Crunch is my favorite.