Monday, October 19, 2009

Back in action

I was sick all last week and stayed home most of the time.

Can I get a 'Blah!' ?!

I've sat home for as long as I could stand and I am ready to jump back into the real world.

I have a big exam tonight that I haven't done lots of studying for, so I think I'll have to skip the gym today to brush up on my knowledge, then I'll pick my work out schedule back up on Tuesday.

My scale says I've dropped 6 pounds, but I am chalking that up to not feeling well. If it stays for another day or so, I figure it's a keeper!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather but congrats on the weight loss !

wannabthinagain said...

hope you feel better and pass your exam!
congrats on the loss, hope it sticks around for you!

THE DASH! said...

Poor you - feeling sick is no fun at all. Sounds like you've jumped back into life though. And good luck on the exam!! You'll kill it!!!

Anonymous said...

HELLO...Where are you ???