Thursday, October 1, 2009

Progress Pics

I am super hesitant to post these pics because I am a big ol' baby that is worried about losing whatever anonymity I have here. But when it all comes down to it...what does it really matter?

  • Picture 1 - Two weeks pre-surgery (7/08)
  • Picture 2 - One year post surgery (7/09)
  • Picture3 - Now (9/09)



I wanted to post some before, before shots...you know, pre weight gain, but I have to dig a little deeper for those.

I get a little bummed when I look at this...so much time has passed, but I am not seeing the results I was hoping for. My Doc says that I am losing at a good, steady pace, so I do have to take some comfort in that.
I still have a LONG way to go!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see MAJOR results-really, you are looking wonderful, I wish I was your size now.

Thanks for the uplifting comments from my yucky day yesterday, they were appreciated ;)

Melly said...

I think you look awesome!! How much more are you looking to lose?
We seem to be so much harder on ourselves than others, huh? I still can't stand to take a picture of myself. Baby steps =)

THE DASH! said...

I know it's hard from the inside to look at yourself and see the difference: but believe me.. from here on the outer, we can!! You look fab! And you're right, slowly does it.. (as does a lot of grinding of teeth when it doesn't happen fast enough!!!!)

Anonymous said...

You are looking FAB!

Anonymous said...

I can see a differnce and wow ! You look amazing. I know you have a ways to go but don't be so hard on yourself. Focus on the present and future and not on the past...You look GREAT !!!!

jennyr1222 said...

I think you look great and can TOTALLY tell the difference! You are much thinner everywhere.