Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The start of a new habit...hopefully!

I did it. I hit the gym after work yesterday.

I spent some time on the treadmill in the cardio cinema. This is one of my favorite things about the gym I go to. They show movies...sometimes good, sometimes lame, but watching them always makes the time pass faster. They were showing Wild Hogs (eh) so I alternated between watching that and listening to the New Moon audio book on my iPod.

I really felt great after working out!
I've got my bag packed and ready to go after work again today. Since I have a little more time today I will add some weights to my cardio.
I know it's not a huge difference, but I was happy that I saw a .5 lb weight loss on the scale this morning. It was a great start to the day!

2 comments:

THE DASH! said...

What a fantastic idea.. watch a movie while you work out.. (laughed at the wild hogs (eh) though.. I could picture a scrunched up face going.. what the!! Of all the movies they could put on...)
Hope it was a good workout!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great way to workout...it is like a two-fer !!!

Just wanted you to know that I switched my blog address...hopesanddreamsforus.blogspot.com

Come over and visit me, I need all the the support I can get on my weight loss !!!