Saturday, September 12, 2009

Feel like I need a fill

I've known that I've needed a fill for quite some time, but I've been putting off getting it.


I haven't been losing at the rate I thought I should be and I was embarrassed to go back to my doctor without dropping some more weight. Absolutely silly, I know, but that's what has been holding me back.

I finally decided that I had to get over my ego or whatever and I called to make a fill appointment. My fill doctor services two hospitals, and the one that I go to, he is only there every other Friday. This means that I can't get in for a fill until October 9th!

Part of this makes me upset that I have to wait so long, and this isn't the set up they presented me with when in talks with whether or not to have my surgery through them, but on the other hand...it does give me some extra time to slim down so that I won't feel like such a loser (or not loser, actually!) when I go in.
Off to walk to the dog...uphill!

1 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Such the conundrum, isn't it! To fill or not to fill. I thinks you did the right thing booking in.. and all those walks uphill should help shift a little before you turn up! :)