Monday, September 28, 2009

It's on!

My gym bag is all packed and ready for me to hit the gym right after work.

I've found that it's much easier for me to go straight to the gym after work versus going home first and then to the gym. Once I go home I find all sorts of reasons not to head back out to the gym.

I've got everything planned around this workout, so there are absolutely NO EXCUSES.

I have GOT to get into the habit of stopping at the gym at least three days a week. I have a little bit of time between work and school that needs to be filled with some type of physical activity and the gym is located right between the two.
Let's see how long I can keep it up...

5 comments:

MartinaB said...

I hope you will have a great workout. I need to plan my workouts as well, otherwise I will find excuses. Keep up the good work!

Tiffani said...

You can do it! :) Good luck! Let us know how it goes!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats-you're on your way!

Roo said...

LOL I have to do this. As soon as I am in the door at home, it's hard to get me back out to the gym....I have been trying to go at lunch time, but so far it doesn't seem to happen, work gets in the way!

THE DASH! said...

Hey, you're planning ahead! Good thinking by the way.... we will all be behind you.. now.. off you go.. get to the gym!! :)