Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Vacation loss?!?

Yesterday I flew back from a long weekend visiting my family out of state. I was really curious to see what the scale read upon my return. I honestly had no idea which direction 'the number' would be moving.

My eating was sporadic, and not very healthy when it did happened, but I did also work out with my youngest brother a time or two, so I figure that evened it out a bit.

I was thrilled to see that my weight had dropped five pounds (YAY!!) from the past week!! It wasn't a fluke either...I weighed myself again today, just to make sure.

I also told two of my brothers about my band. I don't really think that either of them understand entirely what it is, but now they know why my eating habits have changed so much...which is good enough for now. I just hope that next time I see them, they will be seeing a smaller me...even if it is just a little bit smaller. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the WL ! Woo-hoo 5 lbs. is great ! Keep it up !