Friday, September 25, 2009

I need a drink!

One of the hardest adjustments I have had to make since being banded is not drinking during meals. I suck at it. I just can't not drink!

I've finally come to terms with the fact that this behavior is a big reason why my weight loss is moving at the rate it is.

Slowly I've tried to phase out the drinking and I am glad to say that I didn't drink at all during my lunch today. I am dying to, but I am forcing myself to wait for an hour after eating to gulp any water.

I plan to keep at it and hope that it becomes easier and more natural as time passes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lifetime habits are so hard to break---I think just being cognitive of those habits is a great first step, and you're well on your way!

I'm back to school, too-it's hard, but will be so worth it in the end. Good luck juggling all of your new endeavors!