Friday, September 18, 2009

V is for Vegas!

My boyfriend and I are heading to Vegas for a long weekend with some friends, three of my brothers and their wives. I am really excited, but there is one thing that I am still a little nervous about.


Buffets.

The guys are all gung-ho about the big buffets, but I won't be able to eat hardly anything at them.

I am paranoid that everyone will notice that I haven't eaten much and then start to question why. Plus, I don't want to drop $25 on a meal when I can only eat a few bites. Not the point though.

I am wondering if I should use that time to share with them the secret I've been keeping about being banded, or just blow them off?

I do like to enjoy the buffets as well, but am irked that I've let myself get into such a poor physical state that I had to have a medical intervention to keep me from partaking.
Enough whining...now I've got to psyche myself up into packing some bathing suits...scary, I know!! :)

0 comments: